Thursday, March 22, 2012

Some things are amazing

I was cleaning up in the kitchen after doing something rather strange - cooking!  Out of nowhere I remembered an impromptu performance of Irish dances last Saturday at Margaret Dyers reception at River Gallery.  A couple from Atlanta with their daughter, here for the day, were drawn into a conversation with several of us.  Don't really recall how Ireland crept in to the conversation but when she said her daughter did Irish dances, and I am planning a trip to Ireland, I asked permission to see if she would dance for us. Although quite young, she dances with a group in competitions so she was very poised.  Even with no  music- she delighted us all with an Irish jig and another clog dance.  I don't have pictures of her dancing but I do have a couple of photos of Margaret's pastels that I want to post.



No comments: