Saturday, January 7, 2012

Birthdays are mileposts

Now that I have supposedly learned how to inset images I would like to reflect on this day - January 7, 1950 when my first born arrived in this world - two weeks late - nevertheless healthy - weighing 8 lbs. 4 1/2 oz by caesarean section.  He was long and skinny with tissue paper thin ears that were a marvel to behold and perfect little hands and feet.  Within 6 weeks he had 3 chins and was fat as a butterball. He has been a wonderful human being as a child and as an adult.  I was going to mention some of the crazy things he did growing up but instead will try to add a few old photos to this instead.





This photo is of distant ancestors



This was last summer as you watched sea life swirl around your feet.
These weren't exactly the photos I wanted to include but after two hours of trying I finally had to send out a cry for help.  The new Iphoto just would not co-operate with me and I was worn out.  Not unlike the day I gave birth!



Great catch Eddie and Grant



Granddaughter Addy

                HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SON GRANT


No comments: