Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday ramblings

I started off the day with a trip to Dr. Goodman's office to get my gullet stretched!  Twas a success with only a slightly sore throat for my troubles.

My blog Guru, Bonnie, has been here for hours setting up a blog for me hoping I get the drift of it, patiently coaxing my brain to perk, to wake up and actually think, to respond.  She insisted that after eating something that would slide easily down my esophagus , feeding the cat and seeing her off,I should return to this first of all blogs to make sure I remembered how to find my way in this new world she dropped me into.  It only took me a few tries.   I had no idea how many people start off with " ramblings of".  Mine didn't show up until Google interfered making me verify my email address.  Then they made the sight legal.

I already take myself off in different directions with my art wanting to experiment with different medium so here I go - off in another tangent.  Hopefully it will be a challenge to keep my brain perking.  Not much can be done to revitalize memory that has gone astray but I keep telling myself not to worry about that too much when so many of my friends much younger than I seem to have the same problem.

By the way, I did offer to feed Bonnie before she left.

Bonnie is a writer and a wizard with words so I know she would not approve of my convoluted extra long sentences but since I don't pretend to be erudite and stick to just rambling, I don't believe I shall worry about it at all! She and I happen to be the only ones who know of the existence of this blog anyhoo.

Know the anesthesia that took down Michael Jackson?  That's what the anesthesiologist used to put me out for that procedure this morning.  Tis marvelous, no after effects what so ever.

Signing off -- Jane

1 comment:

Bonnie Jacobs said...

And here's the very first comment on your very first blog post. Should I sign it "Guru Bonnie"?

This guru admits being wrong. I said Google would be able to find your blog, but I had to actually type in the URL (that's the http:// address stuff) to get here. It's a good thing I could remember what you decided to name this blog.

Did you remember to bookmark it for yourself? I will add it to the sidebar of Bonnie's Books.